Wingrack and mount kit for sale

Talk about windshields, lights, farkles galore. AND Luggage. LOKi just HAD to combine to two

Wingrack and mount kit for sale

Postby n5tbu » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:06 am

http://nighthawk-forums.com/index.php/t ... l#msg34192

For sale is GIVI Wingrack for mounting 3 bags (top and two side cases). It will fit all Nighthawk 750 made between 1991 and 2003. GIVI discontinued this NH750 specific mounting brackets long time ago so it is very difficult to find these days.
It has all necessary hardware to install them on your bike. This luggage system is very solid and particularly helpful when you commute. A top box can hold your helmet and jacket. I made numerous 5 plus day riding trips with full three bag system holding all camping and cooking gears and clothing. The GIVI cases are water tight and easy on-and-off the bike. No bags are included in this sale.

I want to sell it for $180 plus shipping. I recently priced the shipping at UPS thru my company discount pricing. It came out $28 with using a 18x15x10" box (total wt: 15lbs) (assuming sending it from NJ to San Diego) through UPS Ground. If you have specific shipper and can get favorable fee, you can arrange pick up and shipping from 07430,NJ.

I already dissembled them in a box and they are ready to go. I will provide a brief written instruction how to assemble them on your bike.
n5tbu

Re: Wingrack and mount kit for sale

Postby Drdubb » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:38 pm

Wow...gold.
NC700XD, Honda SL 350
Drdubb

Postby Bob H » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:56 pm

If you still have the Givi wingrack I will pay your asking price + postage + your favorite quart of ice cream.
EDIT - My bad. I didn't see the link at the top of n5tbu's post.
He was linking to something that another person was selling - but it is gone now.
Bob H
'93 NH 750
Bob H

Postby Adventurer » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:22 am

Bob H wrote:If you still have the Givi wingrack I will pay your asking price + postage + your favorite quart of ice cream.
EDIT - My bad. I didn't see the link at the top of n5tbu's post.
He was linking to something that another person was selling - but it is gone now.
Bob H

I don’t know this person, but here’s another, if you’re still in the market:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 6966377128
Every day is a gift.
Adventurer

Postby Bob H » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:32 pm

Thank you!
I reached out to that guy - his wingrack was on a Ninja 250 with no fit kits (homemade bracket).
I have no Givi parts right now, so am looking at my options.
My soft el-cheapo bags are still working, but if I could get all the Givi parts (unobtanium) I would go for it.
'93 NH 750
Bob H

Return to Bike Add-Ons and Luggage