Do you have a pet?

Talk about your bike, riding, wrenching, non-motorcycle stuff, so...basically everything. Just don't mention snorkels.

Do you have a pet?

Postby Nicolita » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:51 pm

Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?My pet dog likes to chew bones so I searched online to look for a dog bone that will give more benefit to my dog. As I was searching online I saw these dog bones which has different types, brands, and flavors. Can anyone here in the forum share their thoughts or option about this product? It says that it's tasty and will keep your dog entertained. I'm open for more suggestions, though.
Last edited by Nicolita on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nicolita

Re: Do you have a pet?

Postby RobbieAG » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:17 pm

Is Nicolita Laminar incognito?
2002 Nighthawk 750 (sold)
2001 Honda ST1100
2005 Honda ST1300
RobbieAG

Postby Larry B Fine » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:07 pm

I have three cats right now, and have always been an animal person. As an electrical contractor, I visit customers' homes almost daily, and invariably befriend every dog and cat I meet, often to the amazement of the owners.

Many times I've been told, "You can't get near the dog," or, "The cat won't let you pick her up," and proven them wrong. I've even been told, "He's never been friendly with anyone like that," or, "We can't even hold her like that!"
Larry Fine

present:
'96 NH750

long gone:
'82 NH750
'73 CB750
'72 CL450
Larry B Fine

Postby Laminar » Mon May 07, 2018 10:10 am

Wow! Who would have guessed the vaguely Russian-sounding username would ask a question about a seemingly innocuous product and provide a convenient link to said product to drive traffic to that site! How coincidental!
'72 CB450 | '79 CX500 | '84 CB700SC
Laminar
Showed OptionXIII the killer engine swap

Postby Larry B Fine » Mon May 07, 2018 6:39 pm

Laminar wrote:Wow! Who would have guessed the vaguely Russian-sounding username would ask a question about a seemingly innocuous product and provide a convenient link to said product to drive traffic to that site! How coincidental!

Sarcasm? :roll: ;)
Larry Fine

present:
'96 NH750

long gone:
'82 NH750
'73 CB750
'72 CL450
Larry B Fine

Return to General Discussion